Drive the growth of Bunny Inc.
Design the business's growth and revenue strategy.
Develop the business's branding strategy in its marketing communications.
Develop a deep understanding of the creative services audience (voiceover, written content, dubbing, and translations industry) by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, and customer research.
Develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
Lead the company’s offsite SEO and localization strategy.
Develop and implement strategies to drive adoption and usage of key site features and products.
Create and execute test plans to develop evergreen marketing programs including life cycle marketing.
Partner with the product team to help inform new products and/or features to release based on needs.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field. An MS in business or analytics is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience.
- Expertise in consumer internet product marketing.
- Experience in developing a revenue strategy.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience building marketing programs for digital businesses.
- Experience with paid media.
- Conversant in multiple marketing channels; deep knowledge of email, search, social media, and in-product.
- Superior audience-centricity; knowledgeable in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
- Aptitude and skill in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experienced in life cycle marketing strategy and execution.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- Experience in marketing global products is required.
You will be expected to remain in this role for four years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to become:
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief of brand or equivalent
Right after you join, we will agree on your tour of duty, which specifically defines a successful employer-employee partnership: You undertake to devote your time and energy to Torre with the goal of growing the company; we undertake to invest in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave Torre, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
At Torre, we are all used to working in a distributed fashion, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the Americas. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We'll pay for it. Alternatively, you can also work from our office in Bogotá.
Some benefits of joining Torre
Flexible vacation time.
Extended support for your social responsibility projects via Torre Social
Week-long hackathon and business competitions during the year.
Depending on your country of residence, paid health insurance.
Working alongside a group of entrepreneurial, motivated, diverse, and curious professionals.
At Torre, our mission is to make work fulfilling for everyone. We dream of the day when all seven billion humans, no matter their gender, nationality, location, or socioeconomic background, will be able to participate fairly in the global market and make their work fulfilling. Learn more about our mission and our history.
To accomplish this goal, we need movers and shakers who have a fierce determination to accomplish big, hairy, audacious goals. That's why we hire entrepreneurs at Torre. Learn more about building your career at Torre.
Apply without an application
We know the best professionals are busy. As such, we won't ask you to submit an application. Instead, just let us know if you are interested. If we then foresee a potential match, we'll get back to you with any potential questions we may have.