At Torre, we hire entrepreneurs
We want to make work fulfilling for everyone. To accomplish this goal, we need movers and shakers who have a fierce determination to accomplish big, hairy, audacious goals; that's why we hire entrepreneurs at Torre.
Entrepreneurs have an innate inclination to do whatever it takes to succeed. Entrepreneurs have the passion to take calculated risks. Our leadership team has a combined 40+ years of startup experience, ranging from multi-million dollar exits to million-dollar fundraising rounds. Learn about our mission.
Work alongside award-winning innovators
We have received numerous accolades:
- MIT’s TR35 Colombia — Top Innovator of the Year (2012)
- Endeavor Entrepreneurs (2014 and 2016)
- World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders (2015)
NYC Venture Fellowship (2013)
Phocuswright Young Leaders’ Class of 35 (2011)
We have team members all over the world. Some work from home, some from coworking spaces, and some from our own offices.
Tours of duty
Every professional who joins the team is given a tour of duty that specifically defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You promise to devote your time and energy to us with the goal of growing the company and changing the world; we promise to invest in your personal and professional growth, so that when the time comes for you to leave Torre, you'll have the tools, experience, and network necessary to be equally successful elsewhere.
For entrepreneurs, this means you'll get exposure to a myriad of areas (product, engineering, growth, operations, people), giving you the opportunity to develop a skill set that will help you succeed when you start your next company.
Of course, by no means does this mean you have to leave the company after your tour of duty ends! On the contrary, we hope that the boundless potential for growth and meaningful vision at Torre drives our best team members to stay with us for a very long time.
Many potential career paths
If you love to create stuff
Those revolutionary ideas we talk about? We need you to make them a reality.
Lots of companies want coders; we want innovators that build global solutions.
Watch, listen, and gather insights that inspire our next great inventions.
If you love to empower others
Be a champion of our company culture and foster team happiness.
Be the reason our innovative products become beloved solutions for every customer.
Be the backbone that keeps the company alive and thriving.
If you love to market things
Find and inspire others to buy our products and services.
Enhance the lives of all people by making our products globally accessible.
Attract new users with your fearless attitude and innovative ideas.
What to expect
- Our mission is to make work fulfilling
- Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences
- We are entrepreneurial
- We make bold bets
- We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from
- We strategize smartly and work hard
- We like data
- We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage. Etc.
- We aim for work/life integration
- Frequently coming across unknowns
- Working in a demanding environment
- Managing frequent change and sudden growth
- Giving and receiving candid feedback without making it or taking it personally
- Flexible vacation time
- Extended support for your social responsibility project via Torre Social
- Week-long hackathon and business competitions every quarter
- Depending on your country of residence, paid health insurance
- Working alongside a group of entrepreneurial, motivated, diverse, and curious professionals
Current career openings (all global)
- Product Manager
- UX Researcher and Tester
- Talent Acquisition Agent
- Inbound Sales Consultant
Change the world while working with spirited people
We're a group of motivated, diverse, curious professionals. We are also singers, writers, actors, travelers, and creators. We encourage and embrace diversity because we believe it makes us stronger, more empathetic, and better able to accomplish our company's mission.