What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for a Content Strategy Manager to join our growing Life Sciences team.
• Immerse into assigned accounts by understanding the disease/market, competition, and target audience • Own the account management of campaigns, including kickoff, coordination with agency partners, implementation, launch and post-launch reporting and optimization • Develop project briefs and work with design team on campaigns that utilize Phreesia’s in-house creative services • Coordinate project plans and ensures key milestones, dependencies and deadlines are proactively communicated and followed across internal and external stakeholders. • Support manager with larger, high visibility accounts and special strategic projects • Identify opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across the Life Sciences team and the broader organization • Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics and Insights, Client Experience, Data Science, Research, Interfaces, QA, and Product Management teams.
• Experience providing creative feedback and liaising with internal resources to ensure the client’s campaign needs are met • Ability to work independently to manage several campaigns concurrently • Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations • Strong ability to adapt to new technologies and requirements • Strong planning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to meet goals within constraints of time and priority • Self-starter, organized, ambitious, detail-oriented, strategic thinker • Healthcare experience and knowledge of MLR process required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued • Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office • Proficiency with PowerPoint presentation building and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• This individual will work with Creative Agency partners and Life Science companies, as well as internal teams to execute Phreesia campaigns. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world and join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. • We need a client-facing, strategic-thinking, creative contributor with strong communication skills. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, and delivering best-in-class campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies and Life Science organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree required • Minimum 2-4 years of experience in client services, account management, or strategy.
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
• The Content Strategy Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.