What language do you want to use Torre in?
As a Product Manager, your role will be primarily focused on growing our paid membership base. You will build growth product experiences and run experiments in order to improve key revenue metrics across our funnel. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking our membership revenues. You will drive strong decision-making through quantitative analysis and A/B testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
• Lead a cross-functional product team to increase our membership revenues • Partner with our paid user acquisition team to measure return on ad spend (ROAS) and help scale ad-spending • Build and manage product experimentation to drive customer growth through all stages of the conversion lifecycle. • Iterate frequently and make data-driven decisions to determine the most impactful product investments • Execute pricing and packaging experiments to maximize revenues • Build deep customer and market understanding via A/B testing, user research, competitive analysis and product instrumentation • Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to identify, implement and rollout growth initiatives • Focus on growth as a customer experience concern beyond features and capabilities
• Extremely data-driven, with experience using a combination of quantitative as well as qualitative research methods to prioritize and validate ideas • Highly analytical with strong skills and judgment to break down complex problems • A/B testing and multivariate testing experience • Ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail • Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Able to develop strong empathy for our users • Ability to be creative and think outside the box
• 4+ years of product management experience driving user growth for freemium consumer products
• Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most. • Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 25 million monthly active users in over 140 countries — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world. • This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need. • Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business. • Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
• Individuals seeking employment at Life360 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
• Life360 has embraced a work from home (WFH) philosophy for at least the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, along with most of our peers. During this WFH period, the organization remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular open zoom sessions with leadership. While we believe that the work world has likely permanently changed, we have yet to make any decisions about our long-term split between WFH and being in the office
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.