¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes • Provide senior level management with thoughtful recommendations, planning and reporting support • Support the Financial department with month-end, year-end and forecasting analysis • Support the day-to-day financial operations of the company • Help identify past financial trends and operational root causes of the trend • Construct financial analysis for future outcome scenarios and suggest improvements to commercial and operational decisions • Help to create revenue growth plans and measurable tracking metrics • Collaborate with financial stakeholders in building and updating shared financial reports
• Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics or other technical fields. • LOVE Excel and Google Sheets and to collaborate with other stakeholders • Have an accounting background and understand the main financial statements (knowledge of an accounting systems such as QuickBooks is preferred) • Have 5 -7 years of experience in data analysis, management consulting, corporate strategy • Are conformable sharing your findings and providing insightful recommendations to the leadership team on a weekly basis • Feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment, putting various pieces of the puzzle together to create a coherent picture. • Are able to integrate data from different financial systems such as QuickBooks, Tableau and Google Sheets and provide financial insight • Can gather, analyze and report companywide metrics by working with cross functional teams within the company • Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives
• The Financial Analyst will provide support to our leadership team by modeling business scenarios, developing and tracking performance metrics, collaborating with the day-to-day financial activities of the company, and ensuring that Jump makes sound financial decisions.
• • Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate. • Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines.
• Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance Benefits • 401k match plans • Paid Holidays • Flexible / Numerous PTO Days • Volunteer Events, and Vacations • Gym subsidy • Commuter subsidies • Free daily snacks and drinks • Free weekly company breakfasts and lunches • In-Office massages • Company retreats • Half Day Fridays • New MacBook Pro on first day • Standing workstations • Company Events & Happy Hours
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.