What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We're looking to add a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help lead our Operations team at Mediavine. If you've got expert-level AWS experience and you love thinking about ways to streamline processes and build infrastructure as code, we'd love to have a conversation with you! • As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Mediavine, you will be laying the groundwork for a growing Operations department. You'll be working with our existing SREs to make decisions about our infrastructure, optimizing the performance and availability of our services, and developing guiding principles for a healthy and knowledgeable team of SREs.
• Building software and systems to manage our infrastructure and applications, including: monitoring and detecting problems related to high usage, slow response times, and database failures. • The availability, performance, security, monitoring, documentation, and incidence response of the applications and services that our company runs and owns. • Capacity planning (new product launches, high traffic seasons or holidays, etc). • Mentor and train other SREs on the team as the need arises. • Work with Product to understand useful metrics and alerts for each of our products. • Develop requirements for any services or applications that go to Production. • Prepare incidence documentation and host post-mortem meetings with any related engineers and stakeholders. • Develop and maintain a runbook. • Create self-healing scripts where possible, to automate recovery tasks. • Create deployment and rollback processes. • Help develop on-call rotations for our products and services.
• Minimum of 5+ years experience running large-scale customer-facing web services.
• Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 7500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
• We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect. • We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position. • Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you! • Mediavine does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
• Location: • Must currently live in the United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.