What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and work cross functionally to support our thought leadership initiatives.
• Drafting compelling, clear, concise, and accurate public-facing content and materials that align with Clara’s content strategy (blogs, eBooks, guides, white papers, patient stories, and how-tos) • Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) • Interviewing patients and conducting research to develop relevant and useful content • Collaborating with the team to facilitate focus group interviews with patients and create reports to gather feedback around various topics in clinical trials • Reviewing and proofreading material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards • Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems • Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
• The ideal candidate is an expert storyteller who loves to turn complex ideas into clear, informative, and entertaining prose. If you’re passionate about creating content that breaks down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare landscape, we would love to talk to you. • Nice to Haves: • Past work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role • Familiarity with SEO best practices to maximize your copy’s reach • Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) • Working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem particularly surrounding the drug development process and clinical trials • Experience interfacing with patient and caregiver populations.
• Healthcare can be faceless and overwhelming. But, a wave of patient-centered technology and services have begun to transform the way healthcare is accessed, distributed, and discovered. • At Clara, we’re doing our part by building a platform that combines leading-edge technology and an empathetic patient focus, making it simple and approachable for patients and caregivers to find and connect to clinical trials that fit them best. • In democratizing access to clinical trials for all patients from all backgrounds - while also helping research teams more efficiently reach out to and engage with the patients that they need to participate in their trials - we believe we can help make healthcare more diverse, open, and welcoming. • If you want to work with driven teammates to help break down the barriers that exist in today’s healthcare landscape, and if you want to work on difficult, meaningful problems that millions are waiting for solutions to, we would love to talk to you.
• This role is a remote freelance role, and you can be based anywhere in the U.S. Writers choose how many assignments they take on each month.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.