What language do you want to use Torre in?
• The Karat Talent Team is dedicated not only to the company’s mission of making interviewing fair, predictable and enjoyable for our clients - but for our internal candidates too. • You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining hiring manager relationships, as well as sourcing and stewarding candidates through the lifecycle of the recruitment process.
• Source and attract top talent in a highly competitive market to achieve strategic hiring goals • Provide an efficient, personalized experience for every candidate from application to offer • Communicate effectively with interview teams and candidates to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process • Manage the offer process, including research, presentation and negotiation of compensation packages • Train and coach hiring managers and interviewing teams to relentlessly improve their talent acquisition skills • Provide insight and guidance to company leadership around strategic hiring plans and organizational structure
• A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness • Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipelines • A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do) • An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously • Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
• 3+ years of in-house full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• The status quo for technical interviewing doesn’t meet the needs of candidates or hiring companies. Haphazard interview experiences, subjective evaluations, and lack of capacity and expertise mean too many companies miss their hiring goals and miss out on great software engineers. At Karat, it's our mission to create better outcomes for companies and candidates by making every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. • Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies including Indeed, Atlassian, Intuit, Peloton, The New York Times and Wayfair. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing platform, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices. • The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest and most robust dataset of structured interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics. • As the world continues to transition to virtual work, and the fairness of hiring practices in the tech industry come under greater scrutiny, Karat is uniquely positioned to be a valuable, strategic partner as companies transition to 100% remote hiring. • Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
• In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat. • We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.