What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score. • Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine. • We are hiring interns to join our Product Delivery team for Summer 2021 (June-August). This is a paid, full-time, US-remote position. Learn more about our culture here. We are looking for interns who embody our core values, which will be our guiding principles throughout the program.
• Internship Program Overview: • Mentorship: You will have ongoing support from leadership, a dedicated mentor, and buddy for the entire program. • Meaningful Projects: You will own meaningful projects and will contribute to our roadmap. • Continuous Learning: You will collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges, get a well-rounded view of our business, diversify your skills, and stay ahead of the curve with a specialized curriculum to propel your career. • Development: We will challenge you to meet your personal and professional goals- and have fun along the way. In addition to your project work and mentorship, you will learn from key-members of the team through our Speaker Series, Lunch & Learns, and Coffee Chats. • Remote Culture: Born as a globally-distributed organization out of necessity, Auth0 has tried and tested strategies for making remote work successful. With over half of our workforce working fully remotely before COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to establish a strong remote-friendly culture. Our unique culture will teach you to thrive as you sharpen your ability to excel in a remote-work environment.
• Are currently pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree program in the United States and will be returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating with your Bachelor's by June 2022. • Currently majoring in Computer Science or Engineering programs.
• Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security. • We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work.
• Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. • Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States. As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all Auziros feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
• We are accepting applications until our vacancies are filled or until March 15, 2021. About the Platform - Edge Networking Team: • The Platform - Edge Networking team at Auth0 handles our network ingress and network infrastructure. We specifically own the public Internet-facing network edge for the core Auth0 services. • During your internship, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the capabilities and security of our edge network. You will specifically write new code to implement new edge-security features, and deploy it into production at the Auth0 network edge, where it will serve millions of requests per day. • Throughout this internship, you will gain a better understanding of network protocols, network security, serverless computing, code scalability + performance and more.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.