• Making it simple for our customers to manage their chronic conditions. • Constantly innovating on behalf of our global customers, defining and testing best-in-class products and features for our mobile apps. Owning the product strategy for your domain, use case prioritization, and launch roadmap for new and improved chronic condition management features. • Communicating and coordinating with design teams, technical teams, and other stakeholders across the company to launch innovative new features and programs, and to improve customer engagement with our existing product. • Distributing the product into the hands of our millions of customers, getting feedback faster, and willing to sunset features that don’t resonate with customers. • Monitoring customer needs and feedback, continually improving and expanding the experience.
• Exposure at various stages including early-stage startups, scale-ups, and mature products • Experience working on new product ventures or greenfield initiatives, and the ability to prove or disprove assumptions • Superior communication and articulation of your product vision to your stakeholders in both verbal and written forms, and getting their buy-in • Excellent customer experience intuition, and demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products • Track record of rolling up your sleeves and delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives • Ability to work on a diverse team spread across multiple geographies and time zones • Great analytical and quantitative skills, experience using data and metrics to prove or disprove hypotheses, and measure success • Exceptional attention to detail in identifying, analyzing, and solving ambiguous problems • Tenacious ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment by juggling competing priorities simultaneously.
• Your work will directly impact the healthcare management experience of millions of customers, globally, by improving their ability to discover, understand, and experience the best chronic care management solutions. Candidates should have a strong customer focus and business judgment, and be skilled at breaking down ambiguous and complex ideas into distinct phases. The ability to influence cross-functionally and across the organization will be absolutely critical to success in this rol
• 7+ years of product management experience in solving problems for millions of customers, globally.
• We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. • To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
• At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. • We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time. • We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.