Evo is a startup at the forefront of the global retail technology revolution.
We develop artificial intelligence with granular, accurate data-driven customer choice models that help our clients make better automated decisions.
Our use cases include product pricing, promotion, forecast and replenishment. We start with academic research, then build data science software, and finally dedicate human support to our clients; targeting a sustainable client value creation, with a ‘can-do’/’whatever it takes’ mindset: a caring meritocracy.
We serve clients all over the world in multiple languages, for example in the retail and fashion sectors, from our London (UK) and Turin (ITA) offices with 30+ people.
The incumbent will work on a number of already developed tools built to automate office and marketing tasks. Will refine and harmonize the user interface and will work and extend the back-end logic, currently served by tools such as N8N interacting with custom micro-services written in python.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We are an ambitious hard-working team, offering unparalleled opportunities: looking for a great fit with passionate people. Our remote contractors are vital to our team success and we expect that they align to our values, practices with all the benefits and responsibilities that this implies.
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter and answer the following context questions:
1. Examples of your past work: links please, e.g. public repositories, or public projects. Optionally: your LinkedIn and/or other relevant profiles?
2. 3-5 specific best-practices to automate a marketing campaign based on leads retrieved from LinkedIn – simple sentences, max one line each?
3. How can a multi-dev teamwork on JS simultaneously, which instruments to keep track of code changes and sync the deploy?
4. Your available start date AND how many available max hours per week (excluding weekends) you or your team can dedicate to us in CET 9:00-18:00 time window
5. Expected hourly rate for longer-term work, in EUR/hour?
Happy applying, and welcome to our Evo Family!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.