What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Loan Processor / Account Manager works closely with Underwriting throughout the loan process from approval through final disposition of the loan. This role processes loans and reviews conditions to ensure loan meets underwriting requirements.
• Communicates with underwriter to ensure adherence to established guidelines • Provides status updates on loans as requested by brokers and/or Account Executive through Pipeline Manager. • Reviews outstanding approval and funding conditions • Responds to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding • Negotiates and works to resolve problems with the broker as it relates to program changes and reworks to the loan request • Reviews conditions received for accuracy, signs off conditions within assigned authority and/or forwards conditions to Underwriting for review in a timely manner • Works closely with broker on any required change of circumstance and ensure re-disclosures are processed within the required time frames • Submits loans for CTC by ensuring loan meets final prior to close conditions as well as review documents to validate expiration dates • Reviews principal reduction report to verify if there is a principal deduction and complete the lender credit worksheet if applicable • Verifies the pre-close audit, VOE and Closing Call have been completed prior to requesting the initial CD • Requests the Initial CD • Acts as a role model of the company's values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times • Performs other duties and special projects as required • Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Basic underwriting skills as it relates to reading title, calculating income , reading a credit report and basic understanding of an appraisal. • Working knowledge of the mortgage process, including pricing, registration, processing and closing, FHA/VA regulations and FNMA/FHLMC and investor underwriting guidelines • Basic knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA, MDIA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR)
• Minimum of three (3) years of proven and progressive mortgage lending experience, or equivalent
• We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
• Aerotek provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Aerotek are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Aerotek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.