What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for a Software Architect to join our growing team! At Phreesia, Architects are hands-on, highly technical people who quickly learn about our users, customers and architecture. You will be responsible for building, documenting and maintaining products that connect Phreesia’s users to their patients and systems of record. This is an exciting role whose goal is to help develop a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in, whether that's at their home, in their car or in their healthcare provider's office. Our intake offerings have evolved rapidly during COVID-19, and we now support users and their patients with safe, contactless check-in for in-person visits, intake for telehealth visits, and other workflows that meet patients where they are.
• Take on full software development life cycle of respective products • Requirements definition in conjunction with Production Management and other development teams • Create technical architecture and documentation • Maintain strong business domain boundaries in software • Define system usage, traffic projections, and scaling strategies to ensure high system availability and reliability • Define virtual hardware requirements and allocation • Define monitoring and alerting strategies • Sprint planning and execution • Support the software deployment process • Manage escalations and ongoing product maintenance • Maintain software security and quality standards • Provide technical leadership for development and quality assurance team members • Take ownership of existing products, including new feature requests and bug fixes • Aid in troubleshooting and resolving production escalations and issues • Act as technical lead during Beta cycles • Build prototypes and contribute code during development • Regularly review team commits via pull requests • Support your products over their lifetime • Assist with hiring additional engineering staff • Perform Agile or SCRUM methodologies
• Significant experience with Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, Oracle, and MongoDB) and cloud systems • Heavy expertise building client-side web applications using Angular or React • Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team • Solid technical and non-technical communication skills • Highly collaborative team player Technical Knowledge: • Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to databases • Client-side web applications using Angular or React • SQL Server, Oracle, and MongoDB) • Cloud systems
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline • 10+ years of experience building and supporting highly distributed applications
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
• In this role, you will collaborate closely with Product Management for the Patient Intake team and Operations, and you will also supervise other engineering team members such as Developers, QA Engineers and Deployment Engineers to ensure that our products are being built to drive customer usage, are easily supportable by customer teams, and are scalable and easily deployable to our users.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.