What language do you want to use Torre in?
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of bright, hardworking individuals focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences? Upland Software is changing the game on how sales and marketing teams support revenue generation through Upland’s Enterprise Sales & Marketing Business Unit. The Upland Enterprise Sales & Marketing Customer Success Team is looking for an exceptional Senior level Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will actively engage and partner with our large enterprise customers to maximize adoption to achieve measurable business impact. Enterprise Customer Success Managers (CSMs) will own the customer journey, working with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive long-standing partnerships. We view Customer Success as a strategic, competitive advantage. If you do as well and are excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
• Manage a portfolio of approximately 15 strategic accounts, understanding business goals and challenges to help achieve renewal targets long term account growth • Define and execute success plans for maturing and expanding customer accounts by establishing and managing relationships and understanding critical success factors • Collaborate with customer to build and manage customer Success Plans to aid the customer in achieving their objectives • Become a Trusted Advisor to key customer stakeholders to enhance overall customer experience • Work with internal cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve, scale and mature our customers • Maintain customer satisfaction by removing roadblocks, and influencing product roadmaps in support of our existing customers • Work with customer to programmatically measure success & operationalize business cadence through regular communication along with thoughtful Quarterly Business Reviews • Develop services plan, and overall services alignment, to drive appropriate levels of enablement and adoption for long term growth and consumption of products • Partner with internal Account team on cross-sell, up-sell and renewal opportunities • Collaborate with peers to share best practices on Adoption, Enablement & Change Management • Share customer success stories & related ROI
• Deep understanding of a SaaS customer engagement • Strong relational skills to establish Trusted Advisor relationships with large complex Enterprise customers • Experience working in a cross-functional team • Demonstrated communication skills with an aptitude towards recognizing and presenting strategic guidance and KPIs to customers to showcase ROI • A bias towards action and an ability to work independently and as part of a distributed remote team • Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple customers and projects simultaneously • Self-starter mentality with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Proven customer service, leadership, and team interaction Desired Skills: • Working knowledge across a broad spectrum of sales and marketing processes • Understanding of Sales and/or Content Marketing Platforms and processes • Familiarity with Saas products in the Sales & Marketing space
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience • 5 or more years relevant experience
• Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
• We are a team of collaborative people who are respected for our unique talents and empowered to do our jobs well. We are passionate about learning and growing to improve ourselves, customer outcomes, and our company. • Trust. Our customers trust us to partner with them to solve challenging problems with our applications and our insights. We lead by example with integrity and empathy. • Expertise. We bring best practices, knowledge, and a point of view on how to improve performance in every customer interaction. • Impact. Our team is in the business of delivering outcomes and measurable results to our customers. We focus, measure, and continuously strive to improve. Everyone matters. Everyone contributes. Everyone delivers. • Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. • If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.