What language do you want to use Torre in?
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a Software Engineer to work remotely in the United States with preferred locations of Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Ohio, Colorado, Alabama, Washington, DC, or California. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Security Clearance or higher will be considered for this position.
• Work closely with a team to develop innovative applications that address clients most challenging business, technology, and system integration needs. • Develop new and support existing .NET applications that offer large-scale and distributed implementations to a dynamic user base. • Support the development of an enterprise web application leveraging agile methodologies, proven architecture and design patterns, and modern integration strategies. • Perform aspects of agile software development, including user story writing, release and iteration planning, agile modeling and design, coding, unit and integration testing, code reviews, and software documentation. • This position will contribute to the system implementation efforts at various layers (presentation, service, and data access) and integration points (web services, messaging, ETLs). Work in a dynamic environment with talented team members to deliver quality software capabilities.
• 1-2 years of experience with Object-Oriented design & development, preferably in C# 1-2 years of experience with ASP.NET • 1-2 years of experience with SQL
• Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
• Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
• Physical Demands: • Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day • Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen • Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.