What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Designated Managing Broker will be responsible for the successful administration of eXp Commercial Brokerage operations in their state. In supporting our agents in the delivery of exceptional real estate brokerage service to their clients, this position will be accountable for all operational elements necessary to comply with individual state license laws,, along with the transaction review process, compliance training, and the eXp Risk Management program. This person will have an exceptional track record as a supervising real estate broker of a medium to large firm, an understanding of commercial real estate brokerage at a state level, an aptitude for leading and inspiring teams, a collaborative approach, and a boundless work ethic. They must be a “people person” but also possess the ability to implement systems and processes.
• As a key participant on the eXp Commercial state leadership team, the Designated Managing Broker ensures that eXp Commercial delivers exceptional brokerage support to agents in their representation of clients and customers • Acts in the capacity of the state Principal Broker • Conducts training to enhance agent’s knowledge and understanding of contract, risk management, licensing and state real estate laws • Promptly responds to agents request for assistance • Effectively consults and engages with eXp commercial agents and others in problem-solving of matters associated with difficult or complex transaction issues • Performs contract review and approvals to ensure legal and contractual compliance of transactions • Responsible for the administration and management of eXp’s State Trust Account according to state law (if one is required) • Collaborates with the Director of Commercial Brokerage Operations, the Regional Operations Manager, and eXp’s legal department to ensure that eXp Commercial’s state brokerage operations comply with all applicable laws and regulations including state license law • Monitors state performance goals and enforces accountability for their achievement • Ensures the implementation of the eXp Risk Management Program and valued risk management tools to eXp Commercial Agents
• Live in and maintain an active real estate broker license in the state with continuing education credits in real estate, management, and legal compliance • A keen interest in and high-level experience in commercial real estate compliance activities including a deep knowledge and understanding of legal obligations of real estate professionals under the state and federal law, Department of Commerce Rules & Regulations • Proven track record of managing a large commercial brokerage firm, specifically from operations or a compliance perspective • Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization • Highly collaborative and capable of working with internal partners to facilitate successful results • Ability to make quick decisions and solve problems using solid judgment • Skyslope experience strongly preferred
• BA/BS strongly preferred • High School Diploma/GED required
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands with thousands of agents operating across Canada, the United States and around the world.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey! • We all work remotely!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.