What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you an email marketer that’s looking for an opportunity to drive sales, signups, and engagement at a high growth, direct-to-consumer company? Do you want the chance to create and innovate new and compelling marketing campaigns and promotions? Do you have a knack for writing and designing compelling email creative? And do you get excited by being able to test and track email marketing performance? Well, then, come say hi! • Firstleaf is looking for a creative and analytical Email Specialist, who will report directly to the Director of Retention, and will be responsible for planning, writing, implementing, and measuring email marketing campaigns to a diverse set of customers, from prospects to active to cancelled members. This vital marketing role will involve building out a promotional calendar, owning email creative (writing and design), setting up A/B creative testing, managing customer lists, and measuring performance of our sales and marketing emails. • As the third member of the Retention Marketing team, this individual will own email execution, the primary channel with which Firstleaf communicates with customers across the lifecycle. With e-comm sales and signups being vital to the business, this role has the opportunity to make a huge impact on Firstleaf’s marketing program, and the success of the company overall.
• Excellent written communication and creative writing skills, including in-depth knowledge of writing for the email medium • Demonstrated ability to analyze email performance / test results to draw meaningful conclusions that can be implemented into future campaigns • Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment • Ability to prioritize tasks across multiple marketing and company initiatives • Strong attention to detail; ability to think analytically about how changes may impact future communications to certain audiences • Ability to work under tight deadlines and make quick (but accurate) changes to customer communications • Experience working with an ESP (Iterable is top preference)
• Keep an eye on global, industry, and e-comm trends to continue to drive best-in-class, innovative email marketing campaigns to our growing customer base. • Drive email creative A/B testing to derive insights for the marketing team as a whole about best ways to position and message the Firstleaf value prop • Ideate and create new and different creative, offers, and promotions to drive incremental sales and avoid customer fatigue
• 3+ years in a data-driven email marketing role with experience in email campaign implementation, email performance analysis, and A/B testing implementation
• Penrose Hill is transforming the wine market by empowering consumers to experience wine in a whole new way: theirs. Our flexible subscription-based service model customizes wine shipments according to the individual member’s taste, schedule, and budget. Our algorithm constantly refines our wine recommendations based on the ratings of our members, who control which wines they get, how much, and how often. By eliminating the middleman and dealing directly with the world’s finest wineries, we are able to bring our members an exclusive selection of outstanding small-batch wines at significant savings. • Our premier wine service, Firstleaf, is launched in partnership with Time Inc. across the magazine conglomerate’s portfolio of leading publications, multiplicity of marketing channels, and vast subscriber base. True to the Penrose Hill promise of personalized service, Firstleaf puts members first, catering to their preferences to ensure that they get only the wine they love.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.