What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile apps for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Join us! • We're looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to take the lead on the definition and execution of our infrastructure roadmap.
• Lead the design, deployment, management and operation of Ovia Health’s scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure • Responsible for implementation of security best practices throughout our AWS environment • Work with engineers to improve development, testing and deployment tooling and workflows • Work with product and business stakeholders to anticipate infrastructure needs • Research, evaluate and introduce best-in-class technologies to the team and our systems • Ensure our infrastructure is fully instrumented to enable immediate responses and understanding of bottlenecks • Responsible for AWS usage costs, identifying cost control mechanisms and opportunities for savings
• Ability to manage and deliver large-scale infrastructure projects from design and definition through deployment and maintenance • Ability to thoroughly research solutions, synthesize options and lead discussions to determine path forward • Adept at managing the challenges of maintaining a high-volume, high-availability production infrastructure • Deep understanding of security and data privacy best practices and compliance frameworks, with special emphasis on a healthcare environment • Composed and measured in emergency situations • Understanding of full SDLC, software application design and software engineering • Ability to debug application code alongside infrastructure issues • Excellent communication skills and ability to make complicated subjects understandable • Strong data analysis skills: can make connections between disparate pieces of data • Ability to prioritize, project manage and work on multiple projects at once Deep expertise with AWS products and services, including: • IAM • CloudFormation • CloudWatch • EC2, ECS, and EKS based server stacks • RDS • Caching • Lambda Strong knowledge of various DevOps tools, such as: • Jenkins • Security scanners • APM
• Ovia Health's women’s and family health solutions are trusted by millions around the world — to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. We're on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
• We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. • We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Ovia Health is now an “office-optional” employer meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States. Our core work hours are 10am-4pm ET.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.