What language do you want to use Torre in?
Mitel is looking for an experienced Regional Cloud Sales Engineer to join our team in Mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate will reside in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia. A senior level expert that supports large engagements and knowledge transfer at the Area or Operation level. Provide technical expertise, leadership, opportunity development and business level consultation throughout the sales process for assigned opportunities. Assists and/or leads with identification and documentation of customer business needs and proposing company products and services to meet those needs and desired customer business outcomes. Identifies, assesses and technically leads opportunities in medium-to-large enterprises in assigned geographies or industry sectors. Role is distinguished from other technical sales roles by combining in-depth technical expertise with consultative, industry and/or commercial/financial selling skills and experience across a broad geography. Highly credible, articulate and adept at demonstrating how Mitel’s partners, products and professional services will solve customer’s unique business needs.
• Provide technical designs, including analysis and configuration that meet a complex business partner and customer requirements • Provide in person and web-based demonstrations for prospective customers and partners • Answer product feature, licensing and functionality questions • Develop and maintain Subject Matter Expert level of knowledge in 1 – 2 solutions focus area • Provide direct support for Territory Account Managers within the Region • Provide support for RFP responses
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience • Minimum 5 years’ experience of Pre-Sales Engineering or Solutions Architecture • Strong knowledge of VoIP solutions, standards and protocols required • Strong knowledge of contact centers and CCaaS solutions • Strong knowledge of Google Cloud and AWS. • Background with Virtualization Technologies and Data Center Architectures • Networking skills including protocol and compliance knowledge required. • Network Security knowledge a plus (CCSP, CISSP) • Positive attitude, attention to details and sense of urgency in all work efforts • Customer service oriented • Exceptional team-related skills • Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills • Some overnight travel required including flights • Valid US Driver’s license and ability to rent automobiles. Additional Preferred Skills: • Experience with Mitel Solutions • Experience with other Cloud and UC solutions and technologies • Familiarity with Mobility and Video applications (Android, Apple, Polycom, Cisco, Microsoft) • Certifications (GCP, AWS, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, CCIE)
• Mitel is a global market leader in business communications, powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications. • With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be.
• Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
• These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training, career development programs, layoffs, and terminations. • The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any employee or applicant for employment upon request.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.