What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking to add another Product Engineer to our growing Engineering department
• Work independently and with other engineers to develop new user experience-focused web applications, and provide support for existing systems. • Work on multiple parts of a web application, from internal backend APIs to dynamic frontend interfaces. • Collaborate with designers, front-end specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product using the best technologies. • Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects. • Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing. • Support of production applications may be required on some projects. • Mentoring and helping others grow and make an impact.
• An excellent "system intuition". We have many complex systems which requires a strong ability to debug and quickly understand what is going on. • Understanding of best practices for web development, software design, and DevOps principles. • 5+ years of experience running past applications in production, ideally with several thousands of users. • You value code quality and maintainability. • Bonus points for: • Previous remote working experience • Previous role as a team leader • Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic • Real-time data processing.
• 5+ years experience with Web Development and Web Application architecture (We use PHP, Laravel, Lumen, and MySQL) • 3+ years in developing reactive applications (We use React.js.)
• FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team. • Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. • We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers. • We are a remote-first company with a team spread across multiple countries and US states.
• If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
• Must be located in a U.S Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard U.S Eastern hours daily. • This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.