What language do you want to use Torre in?
• This is a critical and exciting time at Enigma. We’ve launched a new product, are growing our marketing team, and are transforming how financial organizations serve their small business customers. • We are looking to hire an experienced content marketer who can develop and execute a creative and impactful content strategy. You will play a critical role in building awareness of Enigma and generating demand for our products.
• As a Content Marketer at Enigma, you will be at the helm of creating content that educates and engages the market. You will be responsible for generating compelling content ideas and leading the creation of that content, including structuring analysis of our data. To accomplish these things, you will work closely with our team of marketers, data analysts, product managers, and sales execs. • Understand how Enigma’s rich data about small businesses can fuel unique narratives that are relevant to our customers and the general public • Create and maintain a high-output editorial calendar • Recruit and manage a talented suite of freelance writers and content producers • Write and edit copy for blog posts, emails, landing pages, social media, and other demand generation initiatives • Collaborate cross-functionally with our product managers and sales execs to develop SEO-friendly content that elevates our brand and accelerates our marketing and sales funnel • Leverage data to identify new content topics and optimize content distribution • Structure interesting analyses for a team of analysts to perform on Enigma’s data • Become an expert on our target buyers, the process they go through when shopping for data, and the content that will resonate with them
• Have demonstrated experience and/or passion for creating compelling stories from data-driven insights • Understand SEO best practices and how content fuels inbound marketing • Thrive in a fast-paced environment • Bonus points if you: • Have worked for data or SaaS companies • Are comfortable analyzing data with SQL or advanced Excel • Bring experience managing external freelancers, designers, and/or agencies
What makes this job interesting? • Ownership: You will be the editor-in-chief of Enigma’s blog and the champion of our brand voice • Impact: Content fuels our marketing campaigns and is central to Enigma’s go-to-market success. You will be a key driver of leads and brand awareness • Data: Enigma has some of the most robust data in the world about the small business economy - and we’re just beginning to unlock its potential for storytelling
• Bring 3-6+ years of professional experience as a content marketer, content strategist, or B2B writer
• At Enigma, we’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
• We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.