What language do you want to use Torre in?
As Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a key role within the Sales Enablement team at Abnormal Security, working closely with the head of Sales Enablement and Sales Leadership to accelerate our go-to-market capabilities. You will work directly with sales leadership, services, product, and marketing to help transform our sales enablement content and training programs into a genuine competitive advantage for our go-to-market teams. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows fast.
• Collaborate with the head of Sales Enablement and internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate deliverables • Work with Subject Matter Experts across product, marketing and sales to help facilitate the development of GTM onboarding and ongoing GTM training programs. • Work closely with technical field teams includes Sales Engineering and Customer Success to establish technical enablement needs and develop training solutions • Build, test, and curate engaging e-learning and coaching content and multimedia modules for use in various platforms including LMS. • Participate in and lead portions of sales enablement programs such as on-boarding boot camp, new product training, and facilitate regular sales enablement sessions for ongoing knowledge transfer • Promote sales highlights outside of the sales organization so others can understand how their work impacts the success of sales • Use Metrics to track engagement, ramp success and performance improvements. Prepare reports for stakeholders on these metrics. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
• BA/BS degree in a business related field • 3+ years in sales, or sales supporting, role; e.g. sales enablement, technical sales, sales, or [potentially] product management • Strong experience managing content, and best practices, within an LMS and/or CMS • You are data driven, and like to utilize data insights to drive decision-making and can give examples of how you have done this in the past. • Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required
• dea candidates are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, or able to commute to our office (when we return) on a regular basis. • Remote candidates will be considered given the ability to travel occasionally for key events - bootcamps, Sales Kickoffs and Meetings, etc... • Experience working in a fast-paced startup (pre-ipo) environment. You have the ability, and thrive, on wearing multiple hats. • Can take on multiple projects at a time because you are highly organized, prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help • Must have an innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work • Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans
• Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. • Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support. • Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT. • Our company is growing - we’re on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
• Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Competitive pay • Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits with life insurance, FSA, and 401k opportunities • When in office, daily catered lunches, coffee and snacks • Generous PTO • Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations • Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus • Everyone says they’re hyper-growth, we’re achieving it! Join a high-growth Silicon Valley startup, and experience what building a company, team, and product from the ground up looks like. • Best-in-class customer traction and growth
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.