What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a Sr. Technical Sourcer to help connect Exabeam with great Engineering and Product Management talent. In this role, you will identify passive candidates, build talent pipelines, and identify creative ways to improve our talent outreach.
• Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization • Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage the top of pipeline process for candidates • Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns • Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean search techniques • Screen resumes and interview candidates to pitch the company & role, while also determine fit • Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
• Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and Hiring Managers • Successful track record pitching to passive candidates • Metrics/data driven and process-oriented approach to sourcing
• 5+ years research and sourcing experience with a search firm and in-house recruiting team
• From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
• Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.