• We are looking for exceptional Solutions Consultants (Presales) to join our growing team. This role will report into our VP of Solutions Consulting and will play an integral role in working as the key advisor and advocate for Workato’s products and automation best practices to help prospective customers achieve their business outcomes. As a Solutions Consultant (Presales), you will actively drive and manage the solutioning and evaluation phases of the sales process and will be an integral member of the account teams. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to articulate technology and communicate the value of Workato’s products to business and technical prospective users and buyers. You will also help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management team. We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Workato’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
• Be our customer’s most trusted advisors by realizing Workato’s value propositions and platform capabilities to achieve their business outcomes. • Own the technical diagnosis, prescription and validation phases of the sales cycle and provide a consultative approach in advising customers. • Effectively team with AEs, Solution Architects and other functions to evangelize our platform, approach and architecture tailored to the customer’s business and drive the technical sales stages to completion. • Work in very close alignment with Customer Success to make the solution a reality for the customer. • Articulate and educate on business, technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business users, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management • Sell the value of Workato products using multiple formats/channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations • Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle • Perform business and technical discovery with customer prospects and be able to architect/build proposed solutions using Workato products • Successfully manage and execute technical workshops and proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote • Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs • Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap • Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. • Support Marketing with developer marketing and evangelism activities, including writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, and speaking at industry events
• Hands on experience with automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases • Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure • Knowledge of integration and knowledge of Ruby programming plus • Skills: • Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done. • Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences • Ability to lead architectural discussions • A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers • Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences. • Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory.
• BA/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science degree is a plus • 3-7 years of pre-sales experience in a SaaS/iPass organization
• Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
• Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
• Why Workato? • Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!) • Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company • Flexible Work culture • Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back • Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work • Support for professional development and continuous learning • Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue • Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations • Employee and Customer referral bonuses
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.