¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Define partner ecosystem strategy, priorities, recruitment and required programs and agreements to facilitate • Organization of coverage across several functional capabilities, including: Developer tools, Application monitoring, AI/ML, Security, Data pipelines and connectivity, Data governance and modeling, etc. • Develop processes to ensure documentation and global support procedures to assist with internal field enquiries and customer tickets • Drive mutual/reciprocal “partner certification” programs and visibility • Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to produce blogs, joint value proposition materials, and other solution collateral • Facilitate Couchbase sales pipeline through solution development, sales and marketing campaigns, account mapping and documenting references / customer success • Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry related events • Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
• 7+ years experience in technical sales and alliances roles at enterprise technology companies participating in a fast-paced market • Superb relationship-building skills and ability to demonstrate the value of the Couchbase platform to customers and prospects • Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player • Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive quickly • Ability to travel 25% of the time after 6 months in the role
• As the Director, Cloud Native Technology Ecosystem you will lead the strategy, cultivation, program and go-to-market execution of Couchbase’s technology partner ecosystem. With a particular focus on complementary cloud native technologies, you will develop an ecosystem that leverages Couchbase’s unique differentiators to help deliver innovation and customer success to our mutual customers and business partners.
• Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge. • Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
• Technology Alliances background preferred and/or previous roles as Technical Account Manager / Pre-Sales Solution Engineer / Partner Engineer (e.g. full stack developer) • End-to-end experience directing go-to-market activities with technical alliances (sales, enablement and marketing programs) • Strong familiarity with modern application and enterprise architectures that leverage microservices and public/hybrid cloud design patterns • Track record with managing relationships that have driven measurable outcomes and sales growth. • Proven ability to incubate, nurture and globally scale technical alliances • Adept at facilitating, guiding and supporting partner-facing and customer-facing field engagements • BA/BS or equivalent work experience. MS Computer Science or MBAs will have some preference
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.