What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, high-energy individual who relishes the opportunity to interact with prospects, generate new business opportunities, enjoys wearing multiple hats, and is looking to join and make an immediate impact with an organization where the sky's the limit.
• Manage all inbound lead traffic; pass qualified leads to the Sales team • The initial point of contact for lead qualification and demo scheduling • Manage CRM lead lists and deal funnels for outbound reach • Schedule qualified prospect demos for an outside team • Manage metrics within the CRM system for pipeline reviews • Learn corporate presentation and UI demo for delivery as needed • Respond to inbound calls and requests for more information.
• Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales • Experience working for a startup would be a plus • HubSpot CRM experience also a plus. • Desire and ability to learn a new solution; ability to translate the solution into an internalized elevator pitch quickly • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail • Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately present material verbally, written, or via Zoom • An insatiable appetite for learning; problem-solving skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment and multitask; “can do” attitude a must • Understand metrics and blow them away • Hunter mentality with an organized work structure • Brings new and compelling ideas to the business.
• An essential element of the role will be to learn our product quickly in order to deliver solid elevator pitches and demos to prospects on occasion. This job is all about finding, managing, and converting leads into deals.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience • 3 to 5 of experience in a BDR or Inside role with preferably SaaS and/or Cybersecurity experience.
• Sales is a profession that is notorious for its lack of diversity and inclusivity as sales managers often have a rigid candidate profile of who will be successful. • LaunchSource has come a long way and found a way to leverage their experience and expertise with 5+ years of data, and 300+ tech companies on hiring the best SDRs. The SDR role is one of the best roles for under-represented minorities to start a career, as LaunchSource's Founder is one of them.
• Here at LaunchSource, we don't just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud to be equal opportunity employers. • LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• This role is remote for people living in the U.S. who can work East Coast hours • Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship. • Salary: $75k + bonus.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.