What language do you want to use Torre in?
We're seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to help us build a simpler, more customer-centric home buying and selling experience in partnership with real estate agents.
• Work directly with our Product and Engineering Team, members of our Sales and Operations team, as well as the organization as whole, to help our customers when buying and selling a new home. • You’ll join a small Product Development team and have an enormous impact on the company and the development of our Salesforce implementation. • Own key projects focused on integrations and development that promote efficiency, scalability, and risk mitigation • Work side-by-side our existing Salesforce experts to own Salesforce implementation and architecture planning • Work closely with our engineering team to build integrations & develop processes that scale our operations & sales efforts • Wear both light development and administration hats - as a growing organization, we’ll need an administrator who can fill both roles to ensure we plan data structures and configurations for scaling.
• You have credentials - Platform Developer I and Admin 201. Platform Developer II is a plus. • Cross functional integration experience - Apex REST, SOAP services and others. • Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and declarative automations • You’re collaborative and open to feedback. You’re great at working as part of a team and love elegant Salesforce solutions. • Willing to add value as an end to end Salesforce subject matter expert • Proven track record of working cross-functionally with stakeholders to deliver outcomes. • Most importantly, you understand Salesforce’s limitations and know when not to use it for use cases.
• You have 5+ years Salesforce administration experience, ideally in small to mid-size business space or in an implementation-based role.
• We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their existing one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they are going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be. • Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to empower customers and their agent partners to buy before they sell while making the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are building our team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business. • Homeward is backed by top-tier venture investors - Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised over $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured over $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology spaces.
• This is a remote position and we're accepting applications from anywhere in the U.S. We also have an optional office in Austin you can use if you live here or come visit.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.