What language do you want to use Torre in?
Sonatype is growing, and we’re looking to bring a Regional Sales Executive into the sales team. This is an individual contributor role whose primary responsibility will be to uncover new sales opportunities & sell Sonatype Nexus software products & services to customers and prospects.
• Develop and close sales opportunities for Sonatype’s Nexus Repository, Nexus Firewall, Nexus Lifecycle and Nexus Auditor products • Effectively communicate Sonatype’s value proposition in order to increase sales and expand existing customer footprints • Collaborate with field marketing to execute and deliver on 5-8 events per quarter to drive new prospects, progress existing opportunities, and incremental revenue from customers • Deliver lead generation to Fortune 1000 accounts through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads • Manage pipeline including activity for sales opportunities within Sonatype’s CRM system (Salesforce.com) • Actively work with and lead as a team member with an Account Development Rep & a pre-sales engineer to build pipeline and close business • Willing to attend MEDDIC and other sales professional skill building development programs.
• Software sales experience in the Agile, DevOps and/or Open Source space • Trained in software sales prospecting and passionate about aggressively hunting for new sales opportunities and lead follow-up in a professional manner • Ability to build regional territory account plans, develop new partnerships and business relationships that result in new customer acquisition and revenue growth • Must be a team player and comfortable selling software in a rapidly evolving, high growth, dynamic start-up environment • Extraordinary people skills, persuasive personal presence, and presentation skills • Experience and understanding of the rapidly developing DevOps and/or Application Security market
• BS or BA in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience • Startup success is not required but very helpful, experiencing dynamic growth within a company is a must. • 5 + years of sales experience in enterprise software sales
• We are 350+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
• Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
• We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
• Boston Metro Area • The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues • Competitive salary package • Paid Parental Leave • Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) • 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian • 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launching Company • EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 • Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators • Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.