What language do you want to use Torre in?
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for the post-sale customer experience for CrossBorder Solutions’ fast-growing SaaS customer base. This includes all customer journey activities, including new customer on-boarding, initial value realization, ongoing value delivery, and account renewals. It also includes all customer support functions, including product support, technical support, and other customer support needs. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to be responsible for owning all aspects of the customer journey including on-boarding, software implementation, client management and renewals. Your ability to drive business process, sustain and renew contracts, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
• Establish enduring client relationships with senior decision makers at client firms by demonstrating on-going value in driving client delivery and happiness • Act as a trusted advisor to your clients while effectively managing their post-sales experience through strong relationships and project management skills • Map your customer’s journey, develop listening points, and standardize interactions for each point in journey • Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion. You will serve as the point of contact for clients and work with them to resolve any issues which may prevent contract renewal • Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally and work collaboratively with the sales, product and data teams to achieve customer success goals and contribute to overall company objectives. • Effectively communicate Company messages and value propositions to clients and track all client contact • Conduct software implementation, training and technical support. • Conduct account reviews, risk assessment and due diligence while developing the renewal strategy – discover any accounts that may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate and bring them to closure • Negotiate renewal contracts and effectively close renewal transactions, maintaining high renewal rates and exceeding renewal goals. • Accurately forecast renewal opportunities and close dates.
• Experience in renewing a portfolio of existing customers • Ability to quickly establish relationship and credibility with senior-level executives • Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, having owned and exceeded a quota • Excellent communication / presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to translate thoughts, concepts and ideas into understandable information • Impeccable service ethic characterized by high energy, a positive attitude and the desire to go “the extra mile” for both clients and teammates • A passion for customer satisfaction • Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple high-volume projects simultaneously
• 2+ years of relevant experience (preferably customer success / account management/ renewals / sales experience from a SaaS, software or solution selling industry)
• CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
• CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
• Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.