¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We have an opening for a Talent Development (TD) Leader who will create and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees and deliver highly effective performance and coaching initiatives.
• Engage and Develop High Potential Talent: Ensure criteria, process, and success metrics are aligned across the business resulting in the creation of an internal bench of high performing talent. Consult and collaborate with HR peers and business leaders to design solutions to develop and engage. • Coaching and Performance: Strategic and operational leadership in the development and evolution of our Coaching Conversations framework to enable our managers and employees to have better conversations. Collaborates with global and regional HR leaders to adapt global framework across the business. Lead efforts to enhance and implement enterprise-wide talent and performance management capabilities, skills, and system. Design and deploy engagement and communication plan to drive the business to adopt new ways of working.
• Possess considerable influence skills and experience in coaching, having the confidence and credibility to influence and persuade others. • Possess knowledge of the tools and methodologies required to diagnose, design, implement, evaluate and integrate learning and development interventions. • Group Dynamics and Organization Development: Understand group dynamics and organization culture, having the ability to work effectively with diversity. • Project Management: Demonstrated ability to initiate and promote projects and influence others with a high degree of integrity as well as the ability to function independently • Experience leading, designing, implementing and/or facilitating large scale and effective change initiatives related to training curriculum, leadership and development programs, performance management • Strong business acumen and a proven record of partnering with leadership, and HR to design and implement efficient and effective talent development programs. • Rapid and thorough independent decision making and creative problem-solving skills, good judgment as well as the ability to accept personal and departmental accountability for areas of responsibility. • Ability to think creatively to look at current practices and think differently and innovatively to design best methods for development utilizing technology • Intermediate MS Office Suite capabilities
• This newly created position will play a key role in shaping and advancing BioMarin’s approach to ensuring we have the right people with the right skills in the right jobs. To be successful, you must be able execute on a full complement of duties—from tactical to the more strategic.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/OD, Business or related field; Master’s degree is preferred.
• BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.