What language do you want to use Torre in?
• GitHub is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst (People Systems) to join our Business Systems team. This role will help administer, scale, and expand our People Systems and Technology. • GitHub is the gateway for software development. Our impact and customers are global, and so is our vision. We're looking for someone who will materially advance our business and culture.
• Support break/fixes and enhancements • Administer, design, and scale our People Systems, primarily the HRIS • Assist with administration of Performance Management Systems, Benefits Systems, and other People Systems • Build cross-functional partnerships in order to translate business requirements into systems-driven solutions • Support various modules within Workday, HCM, Benefits, Onboarding, and Core/Advanced Compensation • Support continuous improvement and optimization of existing systems and programs • Document end-to-end business processes, maintain best practices, procedures, and controls • Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to security, compliance, technology, and best practices and make recommendations for process or service improvements.
• We expect our platform to be fast and the same is true for our internal tools. Our team is made up of a diverse group who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them, and then continually improve upon them. As a Business Systems Analyst on the team, you think holistically about technology, the tools themselves, and the systems and processes that support them. Your projects use technology to streamline and drive processes that are essential to keeping our organization humming along. You have a bias for action and impeccable execution. You're a problem solver with drive and creativity who is constantly seeking to make our processes and systems better, faster, and more efficient. • Preferred Qualifications: • Experience implementing, configuring, or consulting on an enterprise Saas HCM System • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills • Problem-solving and analytical skills • Experience working with and configuring other business systems (Greenhouse, Reflektive, etc.) • Experience with supporting global initiatives and/or programs such as Workforce Planning, Rewards and Recognition, Open Enrollment, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition or Operations.
• The Business Systems function is the technology group within Information Technology (IT) that makes Human Resources matters easy and intuitive for Hubbers. Our team optimizes global people processes, from problem definition to execution. We partner with teams across the organization bringing innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Hubbers worldwide. We focus on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Hubbers, and work in GitHub’s fast-paced environment to deliver numerous global operational services and programs that enable GitHub to manage their Workforce. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Business Systems team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement critical operations and programs that impact our global workforce. • Your role will be to help administer, implement, and optimize our People Systems, and assist with business process designs, architecture, system implementations, change management, training, and compliance. We are ever-evolving and improving so you will be on the lookout for ways to enhance our internal processes and architecture.
• 2+ years of Workday administration/configuration experience • Experience gathering and documenting business systems requirements for HR • Experience with business process analysis and business process improvement • Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with some ambiguity • Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills • Strong comp and/or benefits functional knowledge • Strong customer focus and change management skills and ability to find the best solution, taking into account conflicting priorities and needs • Experience building reports • Advanced excel skills.
• GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
• You'll partner with other awesome teams here at GitHub, such as People Operations, Learning and Development, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, and Engineering to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions. You’ll partner with our partners to understand, represent and lead the “voice of the customer” in identifying and prioritizing functionality enhancements, including international users. • Collectively, we're a resourceful bunch that enjoys mastering new and sometimes difficult subject matters, striving for efficient and effective processes, and working collaboratively to improve our systems. • Leadership Principles: • Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness.
• Report to the Director of People Systems.
• This position is remote.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.