What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a hiring team, we strive to raise the bar with every new member we bring onboard and are looking for the newest member of our go-to-market team.
• In the sales development representative role, you’ll be spending about two-thirds of your time... • Engaging and qualifying prospective customers through phone, email, social selling and other channels. • Prospecting and researching potential customers based on our ideal customer profile. • Developing and executing creative campaigns to engage prospects. • Overcoming concerns and objections to set up initial meetings with potential customers and guide them into the Logikcull product. • Demoing prospects and winning new customers. • Collaborating with Account Executives throughout the lifecycle of prospective customer engagements, including researching accounts and “second-seating” customer meetings. • And about a third of your time… • Managing various projects, tasks, and experiments that allow you to have a voice in how we build our customer base. • Using Salesforce and other tools to manage data integrity and complete administrative work. • Learning about the legal industry, Logikcull’s unique approach to discovery, and developing the business acumen necessary to pursue a successful sales/business development career.
• Excellent phone presence (i.e. You’re not “afraid of the phone”) • Articulate written communicator who can convey complex ideas simply • Strong attention to detail with ability to foresee potential roadblocks and proactively fix • A high energy, go-getter personality who’s not afraid to take chances • Comfortable working in a fluid environment with evolving strategy • Ability to identify, take on and execute on projects with little guidance • A low ego, team player that remains coachable from all angles • Excellent self-guidance, professionalism and adaptability, keeping our brand and business strategy in mind • Quick-thinking and performance motivated • Excitement to be on the forefront of helping to build our Go-To-Market strategy • Ability to recognize that failure and rejection are necessary drivers in order to achieve success • Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment. • Smart, and not arrogant • Humble, and hard working • Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse • Nice, and not disingenuous • Grit, and lots of it!
• The ideal candidate is a diligent, high-energy individual who’s looking to start (or continue) building a career in sales, as well as develop a well-rounded skill set across other go-to-market functions. The individual who succeeds in this role is a high-motor, detail-oriented achiever who’s passionate about engaging prospects and customers through creative methods and expanding their personal network, and wants to get a foot in the door at a fast-growing company helping to pioneer product-led growth.
• 1+ year(s) of professional work experience, preferably in sales or marketing.
• Logikcull’s mission is to democratize the complex, expensive and risky process of legal discovery. By empowering organizations of all kinds with our powerfully simple, self-serve model and pay-as-you-go pricing, we’re disrupting an $80 billion dollar industry, helping ensure that people and businesses get a fair shake in our legal system, and making access to information fast and affordable for all. • Less than 2% of all legal disputes in the United States go to trial. Instead, the vast majority of litigation and investigations are resolved through the slow, insecure and ludicrously expensive process of discovery -- an institution so antiquated and clumsy, it’s still referred to as “eDiscovery.” Logikcull is the Spotify to eDiscovery’s clunky phonograph records; the Uber to its disjointed fleet of high-priced cabs. We empower people and organizations of all stripes to navigate the typically onerous, vendor-driven eDiscovery process with powerfully simple cloud-based software that anyone, anywhere can use at any time to find, review and share discovery information fast, easily and at a fraction of the cost. That’s why Logikcull is the preferred solution of more than 1500 organizations in 40+ countries, including more than 600 law firms, dozens of Fortune 500 companies, some of the most well-respected non-profits, and leading government entities like the cities of New York, Chicago and Boston.
• Our core values: • Start with the why • Put the customer first • Pursue powerful simplicity • Do the right thing • Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above) • Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.