What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. We care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid's life. Now we've built a team of recruiting leaders who will be key stakeholders in the growth and scaling of Plaid. • As a Sourcer at Plaid, you believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email, and Sourcers are the arbitrators of a"candidate-first" philosophy. This is a 12 month role. You'll play a crucial role in building teams by finding, evaluating, and creatively engaging candidates.
• Build short term pipelines and long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers • Help Plaid stand out in the sea of recruiting emails and conversations • Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to help build processes and implement best practices across Plaid • Uphold data integrity and be a proponent for data-driven recruiting • Help us improve and scale the candidate experience
• Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment • Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry • Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization • A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
• 2+ years experience in a sourcing role - with a focus on non-technical recruiting
• Plaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financial accounts with the apps and services they want to use. Plaid connects with over 11,000 financial institutions across the U.S, Canada and Europe. The company was founded in 2013 by Zach Perret and William Hockey and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. • At Plaid, we have diverse backgrounds and skills, but we're all passionate about building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together.
• We're guided by our principles including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, inventing tomorrow; we’re looking for leaders who are motivated by those same principles. • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.