• Core member of CoE team supporting SAP and Qualtrics joint KPIs and revenue targets while providing hardbundle and co-sell support in strategic opportunities. Role will require functions ranging from internal enablement, deal support, partner/ecosystem management and strategic event support.
• Primary point of contact for SAP+Q L3 enablement • Primary point of contact for SAP+Q integration questions • Assist with joint SAP+Q demo creation showing value of solutions together • Integration of Qualtrics into strategic SAP Co-Sell opportunities by providing solution strategy support including: Value viewpoints, presentation support, pricing/bundling support • Ability to address joint SAP and Qualtrics requests and escalations • Work with Qualtrics and SAP leadership to support SAP and Qualtrics joint revenue targets • Work with global marketing teams and industry leaders to imbed Qualtrics into strategic SAP events • Support Hardbundle rollout, enablement and on-going sales process • Willingness and ability to travel between 25-40%
• Accountable to joint SAP/Q revenue • Ability to work across multiple organizations and functions • Strategic thinking on co-selling Qualtrics portfolio through SAP • Knowledge of SAP and Qualtrics portfolios • Technical understanding of the SAP and Q product suites
• Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. • The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment. • Mission of the team: • Our mission is to serve as the central touchpoint for all Qualtrics and SAP requests and escalations. Initially, support all joint SAP/Q efforts around hard bundle enablement. Secondarily, helping to drive standalone Q Sales through industry specific content.
• Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.