What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets.
• You will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You’ll partner with Enterprise Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
• 3-5+ years experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software.
• Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed. • Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automation, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x. • Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
• We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
• This role is based remotely from your home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.