What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our growing support team. Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you love problem-solving? Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you familiar with Linux Servers? If so, A2 Hosting has a position for you! First, let's get introduced. We are A2 Hosting, a global web hosting provider. We offer web hosting services that allow our clients to showcase their creativity and talents online. We have a growing global team with a strong culture of empowerment and professional development.
• Deliver remarkable support experiences. • Get technical and provide creative solutions for complex problems. • Go the extra mile when solving client cases. • Resolve basic to complex client issues via email, live chat, and Phone. • Learn and have fun!
• Strong customer service skills. • Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. • Strong desire to grow technical skills. • Previous experience in the web hosting industry is preferred but not required. • Experience troubleshooting Linux servers and applications (CentOS, CloudLinux). • Experience with Wordpress and other open source CMS’s is preferred. • Familiarity with common web hosting services (Cpanel, Plesk, PHP, MySQL, FTP, DNS) • Patience and perseverance to provide exceptional technical support to non-technical users.
• A2 Hosting, Inc. is a premier high performance hosting company with clients around the world. We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer specializing or otherwise experienced in Linux-based infrastructure who can help us further develop our platforms and products as we continue to grow!
• At A2 Hosting, our Core Values guide the work that we do. You might fit in well at A2 if these values describe you: • Passionate - We take pride in what we do • Collaborative - We think about the team first • Customer Focused - We are empathetic and respectful • Curious - We desire to learn and do better • Agile - We are able to move quickly and easily
• Location: Provo, UT • For United States Based Employees we also offer: • Subsidized health insurance, dental and vision coverage. • Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth • Short-term and long-term disability coverage • Company provided life insurance • Compensation is dependent on experience level. While this is not necessarily an entry-level position, we will gladly consider hobbyists, recent graduates, and students. US and Non-US candidates are welcome to apply! We do not offer relocation opportunities as this is a remote position.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.