What language do you want to use Torre in?
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
• Available to assist agents that walk-in to the Payment Processing office in eXp World. • Responds to agent inquiries that come in to the general Payment Processing Team e-mail inbox and voicemails. • Utilizes Cloud-based Payment Processing Platforms to research and answer specific agent inquiries regarding Payment Processing platform questions, Disbursement Authorization needs, Commission Payment Status, Education of Payment Processing Services provided • Ensures agents are directed to appropriate eXp department for inquiries beyond the scope of the Payment Processing Team • Communicate and answer Agent questions in eXp Email in a timely manner • Assists Payment Processing Team with specific projects and back-up support • Ability to maintain confidentiality and work well with agents • Respond to agents’ questions in a timely and professional manner • Work independently, resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Real Estate Experience in Transaction Contract Management a strongly preferred • Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements • Highly adaptable and a clear-thinking problem solver • A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude • Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills • Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills • Positive, trustworthy and dependable • SkySlope experience preferred • Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision.
• Represents eXp Realty as a front-line organization to assist agents with their payment processing related inquiries. World-class customer service/experience is required for every interaction with strong problem-solving skills, empathy and urgency to every engagement. • The Payment Processing Concierge represents the Payment Processing Team and is responsible for communicating to and working with Payment Processing Specialists to resolve issues on behalf of the agents.
• BA/AA strongly preferred • High School Diploma/GED required • 1+ years of relevant experience in a high-volume, real estate payment process with a focus on delivering a world-class customer service/experience.
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• We are fully remote!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.