¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We’re looking for a creative, passionate and experienced leader to lead our Customer Education team. As a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) org, you will lead a team developing Customer Education programs and be a critical thought leader and player in how we imagine and design user experiences and journeys.
• Lead our Customer Education team • Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing exceptional customer experience • Develop and execute a training and education strategy that enables our customers to ramp quickly, realize value from our product, and get help to their most pressing needs • Define and drive metrics for product adoption and engagement • Work closely and partner with internal teams (CX, Marketing, Sales, Product) to align priorities, collaborate on training and education initiatives, and communicate the long-term plan and ongoing progress • Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
• 7+ years of relevant experience in Knowledge management, content strategy, or customer education • 5+ years of people management • Experience creating instructional and certification programs, knowledge centered service designs, or self-service experiences, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company service design, • Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products • Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience • Creativity, resourcefulness, organization, resilience • Self-driven, high energy leadership capabilities with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
• This individual will collaboratively define strategic direction, the programs we need, and lead the team towards clear goals positively impacting our users' retention, success, and advocacy. You will partner with CX, Product, Engineers, Design, Marketing and others on help center, knowledge bases, in-product help, and more. You will report to the Head of CX Strategy and Product Operations.
• Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide. • Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually.
• Your team will create helpful and engaging educational programs and content that will help Gusto customers be successful as they find answers to their complex questions and learn more about our platform.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.