What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Leadership of financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication and reporting • Ownership of management financial reporting including Board decks, annual budget, and weekly and monthly business reviews • Ownership of non-financial reporting, including company dashboards and KPI trend analysis • Strong partnership collaboration with Accounting, FP&A and Analytics to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting • Ensure the use of appropriate tools and skills to create visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations • Own and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team • Manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field • 10+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 5 years in Corporate FP&A (including experience within a public company environment) • Excellent leadership skills, with a track record of building, leading and inspiring high-performing teams • Excellent financial modeling, analytical, problem solving and system skills • Experience managing the financial planning process across a company • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations, and to tell the story beyond the numbers
• The Director, Corporate FP&A, will lead a team of approximately 5 professionals and will have direct ownership of all centralized FP&A processes including the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
• Thumbtack is transforming this experience end-to-end, building a marketplace that matches millions of people with local pros for almost any project. In making these connections, not only do our customers get more done every day, our pros are able to grow their businesses and make a living doing what they’re great at. • These customers and pros come from all walks of life and every county in the country. We want our team to reflect that. If you come from an underrepresented background in tech, we strongly encourage you to apply. We challenge ourselves every day to make this a place where you can thrive just the way you are, so we can build a product that does the same for our customers and pros.
• The Financial Planning and Analysis team is a highly visible team that helps plan and evaluate Thumbtack’s financial performance against company goals. Our team’s mission is to deliver timely, complete and accurate financial information that can be relied on to help drive impactful business decisions. • FP&A transforms the Thumbtack strategy and vision into a financial plan using critical analysis, planning and modeling. The FP&A team provides critical financial reporting and insights to the organization, leadership team, Board, and investors.
• Experience working for a consumer tech company • Proven ability to collaborate cross functionally • Experience in a 2 sided marketplace
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.