• Homebound’s product organization is growing and we’re looking for an experienced product manager to join our team! This is an amazing opportunity to serve as the glue between our technology and operational teams. You will partner closely with engineering, customer experience, growth, sales, architecture and construction professionals to explore, prototype, build, test, launch and iterate on solutions that deliver a customer-first construction experience. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of being one team that executes relentlessly to build what has never been built before: a technology-enabled, scaled-up custom home builder. • We are building a technology platform that drives every step of the construction process and anchors the customer experience. Our product team listens deeply to the hard-won wisdom of our construction team and pushes us forward to deliver the most efficient building process. This role will be instrumental in defining first version products and working through multiple iterations for our customer facing and internal tools. This is an environment where we’re making big bets, innovation is encouraged, and we embrace failure and the persistence to continually iterate to solve core problems.
• Gather product requirements through internal research, market research, customer research, and data analysis • Partner with design and engineering to clearly define opportunities and articulate the end-to-end vision of intended outcomes • Understand our customer needs, especially as they evolve over the course of our relationship with them, and prioritize key digital experiences we need to deliver • Maintain an accurate product roadmap and effectively communicate on progress and key deliverables • Collaborate with architecture and construction teams to identify pain points to continually improve internal processes and products • Effectively manage your time to meet team deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work across teams, including Design, Engineering, Operations, and Finance to develop products that solve critical business problems • Thrived in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and changing needs • Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and drive projects from beginning to end • Ability to use data to inform decision making • Ability to measure results of released products and make solid recommendations for improvements • Experience working with engineering and design to scope projects and prioritize initiatives • Who You Are: • A person of integrity who aligns with our core values and will embody our culture • A team player who builds cohesion intra-squad and cross-functionally • Continuous optimizer, always looking for ways to make things faster, more efficient and more delightful • Flexible; you are excited to work on what will drive the most value for the business • Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment • Written and verbal communicator who errs on the side of over-communication • Strong sense of responsibility with a bias towards action • Comfortable self-directing and prioritizing your own work • Strong facilitation and presentation skills • Versed with design, workflow, and project management tools (Figma, Miro, Jira, Airtable, etc.) • Experienced in an Agile working environment
• At least 5 years of Product Management experience or a combination of product + related experiences (e.g., Strategy Consulting, Financial Analysis, Customer Experience with digital solutions, etc.)
• Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build homes leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires. • With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single-family home market, and rebuild communities along the way. • We are already helping over 150 homeowners in Sonoma and Ventura Counties, and with backing from Thrive Capital, Forerunner, Khosla Ventures, Google Ventures, and Fifth Wall, we are ready to scale to help hundreds more. Join us.
• Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
• We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.