What language do you want to use Torre in?
Instaleap provides software services to top retailers around the globe, such as Walmart, Alkosto, SuperXtra, Falabella, Oxxo, HEB. Guaranteeing that each of our clients enjoys the best software and support is a key part of our business. We are eager to bring on an experienced and professional team member to take the lead in ensuring our product quality through well-thought and detailed testing while managing and overseeing the first line of support with the client This ideal candidate is capable of covering all bases on their own to start, and building and managing their own teams as we scale. Additionally, she/he is required to be exceptional at troubleshooting and problem solving, while communicating clearly with internal teams and clients.
• Exceptional written and oral communication • Professional attitude. • A knack for software and product development. • Gauge the usability of new and existing products and makes constructive suggestions for change. • Excellent teamwork skills. • At least 2-3years of experience in QA roles • BSC or equivalent NICE TO HAVE: • Knowledge in defining processes. • Proficient knowledge of some programming language e.g. Python, GO
• Plan & execute functional and automated tests for different systems (front & back) • Acquire deep knowledge in different stacks over a microservices architecture • Guarantee the quality of our products and increase our client's trust in our software • Teach a culture of quality to all the members of the team
• Quality Reliability Engineer • Lead QA • Staff QA
• We are a multi-disciplinary team working in Bogotá, Colombia. After operating a grocery delivery app for 4 years and building diverse systems to optimize delivery, sales, and the whole process of E-Commerce, we decided to think bigger and put the most advanced software for last-mile delivery and demand generation in the hands of the retail industry worldwide. Our name represents our biggest value proposition: providing instantaneous technology that puts digital capabilities at the hands of established retail companies, bringing them to the same level of "Unicorn" delivery apps.
• Our team is very fresh and proactive. • Technology is the heart and purpose of the company • Seek the root cause, solve the real problem • Build collaboratively • Deliver value fast • Commit and take risks • Learn constantly • Question everything
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.