What language do you want to use Torre in?
Emerson Croft is seeking a Recruitment leader. We are growing exponentially and entering a new phase, for which we need a fiercely self-motivated leader who can help drive change and thrive from the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
• Lead our amazing international team of recruiters as they seek to deliver great people for great teams • Support, train and coach both independent contributors and junior leaders • Build a team capable of recruiting hundreds of candidates a month • Create workflows that super-achieve the team’s SLAs and exceed client expectations • Establish strategies for challenging-to-fill positions • Be an expert in the full-cycle recruiting process • Bring your amazing sourcing skills to bear in identifying, attracting and winning top candidates • Fill a full spectrum of technical and non-technical roles • Work with hiring managers to gain context and set expectations • Manage issues with aplomb and keep the team cool in times of stress • Ensure our digital presence is utilized to its maximum • Build and maintain Emerson Croft’s reputation for excellence in hiring
• An expert in behavioral interview methods • Experienced with technical recruitment • Knowledgeable of the full-cycle recruiting process • Proficient in written and spoken English • Fast to learn systems and processes • Proficient with system automation
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
• Our talent acquisition specialists help match fully remote companies with the best talent around the world. • We continuously strive to discover new talent and connect them with an opportunity that will minimize their stress and maximize their potential. Our main goal is to give people the chance to meaningfully contribute to society, whether they are talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers, or sales reps.
• Our company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.