¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We are looking to add to our team a successful and enthusiastic Junior Customer Relationship Manager to drive member engagement and connection of the dentist entrepreneur clients of the DEO. We want someone who prides themselves in being able to connect with people and create a valuable member experience alongside the Community Manager. This role will also be responsible for supporting our Community Manager with day to day tasks, follow up and address any member issues as they arise.
• Support DEO Member Base • Assist in driving communication with customers daily (text, email, phone, etc), and document connections in our CRM system) • Assist in generating DEO Member participation in live and virtual events • Support the facilitation in the connection of members to each other and DEO resources • Help in advocating for members and their interests alongside the Community Manager • Help drive conversation and engagement; get members answers to their questions / support them when they have issues they are facing • Support Live and Virtual Events • Help the Community Manager communicate DEO Event information to the membership • Support Virtual and Live events by attending, taking membership notes, managing the calls (muting/unmuting/tracking attendance), etc • Private Member Facebook Groups • Support the Member Success team in tracking member conversations in our private member facebook groups • Make sure members questions are documented and answered • QC Facebook Groups weekly for information and make sure all upcoming events are posted correctly • DEO Resource Management • Ensure DEO member resources are useful and correct upon delivery • Help communicate resources needed by tracking member requests and working with the Community Manager and Learning and Development Team • Member Onboarding Support • Support the Member Success Team in managing the onboarding of new DEO Members • Monitor the sale of new members and create the onboarding tasks required • Assure the onboarding calls are happening in a timely manner • Help track the success of onboarding new members over the course of 90 days • Support the team in facilitation of onboarding calls and orientation calls • Administrative and Member Community Call Support • Attend member virtual calls and document discussion, attendance and action items • Manage department forms that we use to gather and track important member data and key metrics • Manage Asana tasks daily and support Community Manager on any member communication needed/follow up
• Dental experience or knowledge highly preferred • Empathy and relationship builder; understand how to connect people • Project management skills and understands tracking metrics • Tech savvy, stays up to date with digital trends with high attention to detail • Oral and written communication skills to be able to develop engaging content • Self motivator with excellent time management skills • Great customer service skills, including ability to moderate both online and in person conversations directly with members • Talented problem solving skills; being able to quickly solve an issue efficiently and effectively • Must have the skills in order to use technology to help engage and interact with members; experience using Google Suite (Excel/Google Sheets), Slack, Gmail, CRM systems, Project Management software like Asana and Monday • Must have your own computer (with ability to download company required applications) and strong WiFi connection
• The successful Junior Customer Relationship Manager will help increase customer retention by establishing themselves as credible authorities in the industry as well as building and maintaining customer relationships.
• The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization (DEO) is a group of dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset: they want to be better and make a difference, and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves. Our mission is to provide group practice owners the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group (DSO).
• Workhorses • Positive attitudes, self help • Get it done attitudes • People who teach themselves • People who love to learn and research • People who are curious and google things • People who are passionate • People who go above and beyond • People who have integrity • People who are honest • People who are dedicated
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.