What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Currently in hyper-growth, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help set the vision and experience of our product(s). You'll be instrumental in implementing innovative developments to maximize user engagement. You bring a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and are a pro at creating experiences that delight our partners.
• • Collaborate with product managers and engineers to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an intuitive and concise UX. • Design UI mockups, site flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes. • Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about UI/UX. • Collaborate with stakeholders, the users, the build team, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences. • Provide clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases. • Perpetually demonstrate expertise UI/UX design both in discussion and in practice. • Design and manage style guidelines for our web and mobile apps. • Fearlessly encourage and advance a process-driven design mentality within IT Glue. • Provide guidelines and support to our Marketing team for IT Glue’s public and social media channels to maintain consistency with our design standards.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. • Strong appetite for emerging technology with an analytical mindframe. • Excellent understanding of colour theory, typography, UI design, layouts, and best practices for design of both web- and app-based products. • A fun, creative approach and unafraid of being weird. • Superior communication and presentation skills • Process driven with remarkable intuition for product expectations and future development needs. • Self-starter persona, dependable with the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities. • Experience in SaaS preferred.
• 2-3+ years of UX/UI design excellence.
• IT Glue, a Kaseya company, is a successful, award-winning local Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded in 2013. We make organizations more efficient by making mission-critical processes and business documentation readily available. According to LEAN, a typical business is made up of 60% waste. Imagine if there were a software solution that could help cut that in half… Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com. About IT Glue IT Glue is a proven, best practices-driven IT documentation platform packed with features designed to help you maximize the efficiency, transparency and consistency of your team. Documentation is your most precious asset... nurture it and gain instant results. We are changing the "documentation paradigm", one MSP at a time. We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted. All interviews will be conducted via Zoom and the position will be 100% remote until work from home restrictions are lifted.
• We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.