What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Do you love design? Excited about joining a design-focused brand and having creative ownership? Can you do a little bit of everything?! We would love to meet you! • Our mission at Codeverse is to inspire every kid to think like a creator. That's why we built the world's best interactive digital studio that seamlessly combines real coding tools, immersive content, and an engaged community to inspire and empower every kid to bring their ideas to life. • We’re laser-focused on building a strong, modern, and recognizable consumer brand. As Codeverse’s first Marketing Designer, your role is to bridge the gap between the design and marketing departments, and produce world-class visuals that increase brand awareness and drive engagement. • To be successful in this role, you should have experience in both print and digital design, including proficiency in visual hierarchy, video and photo editing, illustration, and motion graphics. We are looking for an individual who is bursting with positive energy, has a keen eye for the details, and hits the ground running.
• Design social media visual content that communicates Codeverse’s values using illustrations, typography, video, animation, and more • Create both print and digital materials for marketing, sales, operations, and internal documents • Work with the marketing team to design marketing and landing pages for the Codeverse.com website • Craft beautiful and brand-driven email campaigns and templates • Develop interactive content for paid and owned social campaigns • Immerse yourself in the Codeverse brand and collaborate with the design team to define and evolve Codeverse’s visual design styles and guidelines • Research, source, and edit raw content
• Strong portfolio showcasing your work and design process • Natural sense of great visual design and information architecture • Extensive experience using design software, especially Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketch • Love and appreciation for timeless illustrations, typography, and copy • Appetite for current trends, best practices, and design systems • Experience in photography, video production, or motion graphics
• 2+ years of experience (or school equivalent) in the design field
• Our mission: Teach a billion kids to code. • Codeverse is the world's first fully interactive coding school and educational tech platform that teaches kids to code. • Codeverse is built with amazing and intuitive tools to make learning code approachable and fun, and most of all, rewarding. The self-guided curriculum is designed for learners as young as 6 and introduces all the foundations of computer programming while incorporating common core subjects including art, history, science, and math.
• Reporting to the Head of Design and working closely with the Community Manager and the VP of Growth, you will play a key role in defining our content strategy across our owned channels by helping to develop new campaigns, update existing materials, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You will contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines and help us craft an engaged community that champions creativity and exploration.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.