• We're looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join the Platform API team and collaborate on a critical part of the platform. The Platform API team is a key component of ReCharge’s strategy to help businesses scale their subscription products. We focus on the complexity and detail of creating a developer-friendly API, offering subscription features that customers and merchants value, and enabling an easy and straightforward implementation path. • We have an amazing culture of professionals who empathize with our merchants and own the solutions we put in front of them. As an engineer on our team you will build and expand our APIs while working on improving the foundation of our architecture. • Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Memcached
• Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility. • Write Python code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability. • Implement new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical challenges as they arise. • Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes. • Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack. • Find and address performance issues throughout the application. • Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues. • Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities. • Building new services that scale; deploy code daily.
• Experience building out scalable APIs and services • Expert knowledge of one of the following languages: Python (preferred), Nodejs, Ruby • Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP or AWS • Experience with Docker, auto-scaling, serverless infrastructure • A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems • Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes • Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
• Typically, 7+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
• Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
• ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.