What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that’s bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team’s vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It leverages innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency. • This Data Scientist will work closely with product leaders and the Compliance AI engineering team to build Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that pinpoint regulatory misconduct at financial services organizations. They will explore, validate, and guide implementation of inventive solutions that are new to the market, while also engaging our clients and industry with whitepapers, blog posts, and presentations.
• Own the data science and statistical decisions that make up our Compliance AI offerings. • Apply experience and knowledge from a comprehensive understanding of data science to the specific opportunities we face with our products and features. • Work directly with Product Managers and Engineers to interrogate and distill our clients' problems into their purest forms. • Operate independently to conduct investigations while meeting deadlines. • Specify and communicate solutions to Architects and Engineers, collaborating with team members through final implementation. • Advocate solutions through publishing blog posts, research papers, and white papers, as well as speaking at E-discovery and Analytics conferences.
• Preferred Qualifications: • Excellent, enthusiastic communicator • Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Latent Semantic Analysis, Support Vector Machine, Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques, Neural Networks, Ensemble methods, and/or Bayesian methods • Minimum Qualifications: • Azure or other cloud platform experience a plus • Experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms: LSI, SVM • Legal industry experience preferred, not required
• Preferred Qualifications: • 5 or more years of industry experience or equivalent experience advising product development and evaluating different solutions for best fit in a software product. • Minimum Qualifications: • 3-5+ years of professional Data Science experience (no recent grads)
• We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
• At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey. • Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify. • So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you. • All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
• Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
• We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.