• Develop and execute a territory plan based on target agencies and applicable use cases, resulting in a pipeline of opportunities in the target market, that will help you achieve quarterly and annual sales metrics. • Develop expert knowledge of Neo4j solutions and applicability in target market. • Develop and present to customers a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of graph technology versus alternative database approaches. • Execute sales cycles that employ Strategic Selling strategies and tactics. • Build and present proposals for Neo4j solutions that involve Neo4j products and Services. • Develop relationships and work with existing federal system integrator and reseller partners that may influence technology selection on projects and handle product fulfillment .Work with Pre-Sales Engineering resources to scope and deliver on well-qualified POC’s “Land & Expand” - Grow the business in accounts that you have landed • Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned SDR in their efforts to support your pipeline development. • Provide guidance and direction to your Field Marketing resources so they can target programs to your target accounts. • Provide guidance and direction to Federal Strategic Alliances and Channel Director so they can target partners and programs for your target accounts. • Maintain Neo4j Salesforce.com CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, in accordance with Neo4j forecasting guidelines.
• Experience selling information management tools to customers in the Federal Civilian market. • Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics. • Experience in a selling environment that involves government contractors, system integrators, distributors, consultants, and other 3rd parties. • Experience with the commercial open-source business model, selling subscriptions for on-premise deployments and/or hybrid on-prem/cloud deployments. • Previous experience and thrive in a smaller, high growth software company, where you have leveraged dedicated SDR resources, Field Marketing resources, and Pre-Sales Engineering helping build the business. • Be a hard-working, responsible, self-starter, with the ability to work remotely in a home-office environment, as well as travel to client sites to run meetings. • Excellent references, ideally from previous Sales managers. • Demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring accurate entry and management of lead data in our SalesForce.com CRM system. • Be proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Google Docs, MS-Office, Salesforce.com, Web-conferencing). • Be a team player with the highest level of integrity.
• Coursework in database, SQL, computer programming, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, is desirable. • 7+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products.
• Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast, NASA, UBS and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and knowledge graphs. • Our Vision: • At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data. • As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive. • Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
• Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values: • We value relationships • We focus on user success • We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive • We assume positive intent • We welcome intellectually honest discussions • We deliver on our commitments • At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
• Country: US • Why Join Neo4j? • Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation. • Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.