What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a highly experienced Sr. Director of Engineering Operations in ScienceLogic R&D to lead a multi-functional team responsible for a variety of shared engineering services - Build, DevOps tools and processes, Centralized QA and Sustaining Engineering. Successful candidates will possess exemplary technical depth, experience with managing multi-functional teams, and a passion for product and engineering excellence - as well as a proven track record for delivering successful commercial software and services.
• Lead and grow a team of high-performance engineering and test professionals. Successful candidates will have a proven track record for building and leading high growth engineering teams. • Define and drive engineering and DevOps processes and tools strategy (e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, etc.). • Responsible for teams that own deployment, upgrade, security, HADR, and other critical functions of ScienceLogic software. • Grow and manage a Sustain Engineering team that can serve as first point of escalation from support, rapidly isolate and diagnose code defects, and either fix directly or route to other dev teams, radically improving time to resolution for customers and driving down escaped defect backlog. • Lead and grow a centralized QA organization that owns test strategy and tools and drives continuous improvement processes for code quality across 25+ scrum teams. • Reinforce a culture composed of accountability, customer-focus, and passion for excellence. Foster an environment that allows our best people to do their best work.
• Previous experience running shared services, QA and/or Devops organizations a strong plus. • A comprehensive understanding of next generation SDLC methodologies – Agile, CI/CD, DevOps and best practices relating to commercial software delivery. • Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional geographically distributed teams. • Track record of bringing new products to market on-time and on-budget to achieve market success. • Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other teams, drive consensus thru impact and influence, and deliver results quickly. • Outstanding business judgment, interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills. • Superb written and verbal communication skills. Experience in presenting to execs, customers, and large groups a strong plus.
• Advanced degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline and 15+ years managing engineering teams delivering commercial software.
• ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.