What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for engineers with proven ability to deliver results, a passion to learn, and expertise in service oriented architectures, distributed systems, machine learning, algorithms, databases and front-end technologies.
• Chipping in on all phases of software development including ideation, prototyping, design and production • Building products, tools and services from scratch, as well as evolving existing systems • Applying your technical expertise to guide the team in making intelligent and pragmatic design decisions • Influencing the technology and architectural roadmap of the engineering teams • Playing an active role in hiring and mentoring other engineers.
• Excellent coding skills, strong debugging skills and knowledge of computer architectures, operating systems and algorithms • Depth and breadth in multiple technologies ranging from frontend user interfaces to backend services to databases • Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and proven track record of using metrics to drive decisions • A sense of ownership and a passion for delighting customers through innovation and creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
• As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and develop platforms, services and tools to tackle a variety of challenges related to price optimization, inventory management, forecasting, workflow automation, customer-facing mobile application development, security and access control. You will collaborate with research, business, design, operations and finance teams to understand requirements, build prototypes, invent new features and deliver highly scalable services and products for external and internal customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience • 6+ years of track record in building and delivering production quality software systems.
• Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 85,000 customers and recently went public! The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
• Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.